SHIPPING AND RETURNS
When shipping within Australia, we want to ensure that your board arrives in mint condition. We take great care in packaging your board using the following steps.
- We wrap each surfboard in bubble wrap.
- The Nose and Tail is protected with Reinforced Cardboard and an EPS block
- Once the surfboard is wrapped and ready we slide it carefully into a double-walled cardboard box for final shipping.
- All orders are dispatched next day, shipping via Startrack, Couriersplease & Amarex
usually takes 3-10 working days.
On the rare occasion your surfboard packaging has been compromised during shipping you must follow these steps to continue this protection and help us claim any damage.
- Before you sign your delivery docket/consignment note, ask your driver to stay with you while you unpack your newly delivered surfboard. If he is unwilling to wait while you check your surfboard for potential damage then mark the delivery docket/consignment note “BOX DAMAGED” before your signature and the drive can leave.
- If the driver agrees to stay, unpack your board carefully and inspect your new surfboard. If it has been damaged in any way, then please mark the consignment note as "DAMAGED" before providing your signature. If your surfboard is unmarked, which is usually the case, then feel free to sign the drivers consignment note.
- If your surfboard has been damaged, then please document the damage with good quality photos and contact us immediately to register the damage with our customer service team. Please email email@example.com
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange it for the same item or another board send us an email at email@example.com, the customer will be liable for all return shipping costs.
To return your product, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise the next steps
Returns are assessed on a case by case basis and must be registered via emailing email@example.com prior to returning your surfboard. If your surfboard has been damaged during transit please see the Shipping section.
Elemnt Surf is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 3-10 business days within Australia, in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org